September 28, 2010

Taina: The Hunter Bloodline

I rooted through some of my old work and I just uploaded a comic that I illustrated in 2008 that I've always intended to post, but haven't had the time to do.

This was a commission to help illustrate someone else's previously written script for a story in an Underworld-esque comic book.

Due to contract discrepancies (i.e. I never got paid), the comic was never printed and the story never went beyond issue #1. It was a bittersweet moment in my life. I was really proud to be able to pump out this book in two months. All I wanted to do was to make my stake as a real comic artist... but when I finished the last note of the final page I didn't realize it would never come to be.

Well, I simply do not think that that is a good enough reason to keep the art hidden, so I posted the full comic on my website in the comic section of my gallery.

Below are some samples.





But I just want to clarify: I did NOT write this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment